How to Submit a Service Request
A service request is a request for information, advice, access, update or change to a service, or for something to be provided to a user. Have a question about Bullhorn? Need to set up a new Peoplenet Group Timesheet? Need access to new reports? Need assistance correcting data in one of our systems? Forgot your password? All of these are examples of a service request. Use the following guide to help you raise a new service request.
- Login to the Freshservice Homepage at support.mytalentlaunch.com
- Click Request a New Service
- Enter your item in the Search for Service Item text field or scroll through the list of services
- When your searched for item is displayed, hover over the logo and click Request Now
- Use the dropdown to indicate what your request is for
- Complete the Description of Request field with as much information as possible. If you have a shared document link that you need our agents to see, please enter that here.
- If you have a file to attach, click Attach a file and browse to the location
- Click Place Request once you have entered all of the requested information