How do Employees register?
- Go to www.mypeoplenet.com and follow the instructions under “Create an Account.
- Assignment information must be in Peoplenet for employees to register
- Once registered, employees sign in using their email address for the user id and their password created during the registration process
- Employee name must match exactly what is sent to Peoplenet from Bullhorn for registration
Why am I unable to log in?
- The employee must first register before they can sign in
- Confirm that the employee’s email address in Peoplenet matches what the employee is using as their user id
- If the password is incorrect, use the easy reset password link on the sign in page
Why am I seeing “no active assignments” after signing in?
- Employee must be filled on an active assignment in order to enter time
- Branch must update assignment dates in Bullhorn so that they are sent to Peoplenet
- Select the client in Peoplenet and check the “Details” link next to the employee’s name to see assignment information including start and end dates
Has my time been approved?
- Employees can see current time card status on their time entry dashboard
- Branch can view status from the Time Management Console to verify approved time
- Emails are sent to employees when all time is approved or if time is disputed or rejected by the approver
Why am I seeing an error message, “try again later” when attempting to save and/or submit timesheets?
- Peoplenet timed out, please attempt to log out and log back in later to complete
How do I get help if I have a problem?
- Your account manager should be able to assist with any question or feel free to contact the Peoplenet help desk directly available on the website or via phone: 1-800-669-9765