Operating Companies FAQ
My employees have not entered their time, what can I do?
- Send an email reminder to the employee from the TMC (Time Management Console)
- Two automatic employee reminders are already sent from Peoplenet
Why wasn’t the employee paid?
- Did the employee submit their time?
- Was the time submitted late? View the details link on the TMC to see exactly when the time was submitted
- Was the employee’s time approved? Check the approved time tab in the TMC
The client is not approving time, what can I do?
- Send an approval email reminder from the unapproved time tab in the TMC
- Is the approver set-up correctly? Correct email address? If not, update with the correct contact in Bullhorn
- May also add an alternate approver by clicking the approver’s name under the unapproved time tab in the TMC
Am I able to run reports?
- Yes, approvers can run reports by selecting “Reports” from the top menu bar. If they need additional reports, the branch can run or schedule reports for them
- Automated ‘missing’ reports can be scheduled or run ad hoc
Why are my employees not showing up in Peoplenet?
- There is a direct interface between Bullhorn and Peoplenet based off the placement and job order detail
- The job order must be ‘enabled for Peoplenet’ and enter the primary/secondary approvers
- This action will pull the employee into the assignment file sent daily to Peoplenet. Assignment files are run at 11:00 a.m., 1 p.m., 4:00 p.m. and 7 p.m. EST Monday – Friday and will reflect in Peoplenet shortly after
How often will the approver receive approval notifications?
- Automated approval reminders are sent to the primary approver (and alternate if designated) Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings at 8:00 am EST
- Account managers have the ability to send reminders from Peoplenet at any time by clicking on the unapproved time tab and click on ‘send reminder’
My employee’s time was approved, but they have not been paid yet?
- Under the approved time tab, the ‘PRS’ (Pay Record Sent) column will have a green check mark indicating when the time was approved and sent for payment
- The blue details box provides the time submitted, approved, and when the pay file was sent to payroll for disbursement
- The timing of the pay files are run Monday – Friday at the following times:
- Monday - 8 am, 11am, 1 pm, and 3pm
- Tuesday - 11 am, 1pm and 3pm
- Wednesday - 8am, 11am, 3pm
- Thursday - 11am and 3 pm
- Friday - 8am, 11pm and 3pm
- If the timesheet is approved after the pay record is sent, it will be sent on the following day’s file
When will the employee receive a reminder to enter time for the week?
- Automated reminders are sent to all employees on Friday’s at 5:00 p.m. EST and Monday’s at 8:00 a.m. EST
- It is important to remember that employees have the ability to enter their time daily
- Account managers have the ability to send reminders from Peoplenet at any time by clicking on the unsubmitted time tab and click on ‘send reminder’
Can I make changes to the employee or delete their assignment directly in Peoplenet?
- Changes to the employee can be made directly in Peoplenet or terminate their assignment
- Important to remember that the employee information provided from Bullhorn drives what information exists in Peoplenet and that interface is not bi-directional
- Any changes made directly in Peoplenet will be overridden by the next assignment file from Bullhorn; it is important to make any necessary change in Bullhorn or if made in Peoplenet, also make change in Bullhorn.
I cannot see any submitted, unsubmitted, or approved time for my employees.
- Ensure you have selected the correct week; Peoplenet automatically defaults to the current week and you will want to select the appropriate week ending date to review
- Select the correct drop down at the top left of the screen, “TalentLaunch Dashboard Summary for”
How are Industrial Group Timesheets (GTS) set up?
- GTS are set up to for approvers to enter the weekly total hours for each employee
- Weekly total hours are divided by a 5 day work week to represent the hours. Example: 40 hours will be broken down into 8 hour work days regardless if the employee 3 or 5 days that week
- Clients can request to have hours by day set up if necessary if weekly total presents any issues
My client has not received an approval email or reminders, what is the problem?
- The first step is to verify the correct approver on the job order in Bullhorn. The emails must be correct and have selected the correct approver especially if there is more than one person with that name in the system
- Once the approver and the email are correct, the next assignment file run for the day will correct the issue in Peoplenet
When changes are made in Bullhorn, do they appear real time in Peoplenet?
- No, any change made in Bullhorn that impacts Peoplenet will occur on the next assignment file run. Those occur at 11:00 a.m., 1 p.m., 4:00 p.m. and 7 p.m. EST Monday – Friday
Whose responsibility is it to manage employee time tracking and client approvals?
- Peoplenet is a self-service tool that account managers should be actively monitoring daily to ensure their employees are entering time and managers are approving
How do I get help if I have a problem?
- Your account manager should be able to assist with any question or feel free to contact the Peoplenet help desk directly available on the website or via phone: 1-800-669-9765
How can I edit time if it’s wrong?
- If unapproved, the employee should select modify to reopen their time card and resubmit.
- If time is already approved and send in the pay file, contact Payroll for an adjustment
Note: You may only edit a time card in Peoplenet BEFORE it is sent to Payroll. Always add comments for the adjustment and enter/paste approval if available. Adjustments after the time is sent to payroll must be made outside of Peoplenet.